Dissolution of companies
Dissolution is the social act or circumstance that opens the entity's liquidation process. The Capital Companies Law is in charge of regulating these aspects. Starting by distinguishing between full dissolution or voluntary dissolution.
Capital companies will be fully dissolved in the following cases:
- Due to the expiration of the term established in the statutes, unless previously the extension had been expressly extended and registered in the Commercial Registry.
- For the period of one year from the adoption of the agreement to reduce the share capital below the legal minimum as a result of compliance with a law, if the transformation or dissolution of the company, or the increase has not been registered in the Mercantile Registry of capital stock up to an amount equal to or greater than the legal minimum.
- Opening of the liquidation phase.
The causes of dissolution may be legal or be contemplated in the statutes of the company in question. The legal causes of dissolution are:
- For the cessation of the activity or activities that constitute the corporate purpose. In particular, it shall be understood that the cessation has occurred after a period of inactivity of more than one year.
- By the conclusion of the company that constitutes its object
- Due to the manifest impossibility of achieving the social goal
- For the paralysis of the corporate bodies so that their operation is impossible
- For losses that reduce the net equity to an amount less than half of the share capital, unless it is increased or decreased sufficiently, and whenever it is not appropriate to request the declaration of insolvency
- Due to the reduction of the share capital below the legal minimum, that is not a consequence of the fulfillment of a law
- Because the nominal value of the non-voting shares or the non-voting shares exceeds half of the paid-up share capital and the proportion is not restored within two years.
- For any other reason stated in the statutes (statutory dissolution causes)
- In the case of limited partnerships, it must also be dissolved due to death, cessation, incapacity or opening of the liquidation phase in the bankruptcy of all the collective partners, except that within six months and by modification of the statutes a collective partner is incorporated or the transformation of the company into another social type is agreed.
- Copy of identity documentation: DNI / residence permit / NIE and passport or ID CARD
- Prior advice.
- Processing of service.
- Sending of supporting documents.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention of requirements when necessary.
Other services that may interest you
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.