A traffic accident is an accident that occurs or originates from one of the roads or land subject to legislation on traffic, motor vehicle circulation and road safety that, as a consequence, produces one of these consequences: material damage occurs and in which at least one moving vehicle or one or more people is killed or injured.
For a claim to be legally considered a traffic accident, the following conditions must be met:
- That the event produces on a road or public land suitable for circulation; or in roads or lands that, without having such aptitude, are in common use; or on private roads or land that are used by an undetermined group of users.
- That, as a result of it, one or more people are injured or killed or that there is material damage.
- That at least one moving vehicle is involved.
- Copy of identity documentation: DNI / residence permit / NIE and passport or ID CARD
- Prior advice.
- Processing of service.
- Sending of supporting documents.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention of requirements when necessary.
Other services that may interest you
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.