EU citizen family residence permit application
EU citizen card it is a residence permit, regulated by Royal Decree 240/2007, by Directive 2004/38 / EC and by Order PRE / 1490/2012, which is granted to the person who has family ties with a citizen of the Union. It is granted for a period of five years, in which it is possible to work, both on behalf of others and on their own, without geographical limits.
- Accompany or meet with a citizen of the Union or other state part of the European or Swiss economic area, with the right to residence for a period exceeding three months, for being employed or self-employed, having sufficient health insurance and economic means to his livelihood and for the members that accompany him.
- The citizen of the Union must: be a self-employed or self-employed person, provide for himself, and for his family members sufficient resources for support. Have public or private health insurance for both the citizen of the Union and the applicant abroad.
- Family links: spouse, descendant, ascendant, registered or unregistered de facto couple demonstrating reliable cohabitation, any family member with health or disability problems, family members in charge of the EU citizen.
- Copy of identity documentation: DNI / residence permit / NIE and passport or ID CARD
- Prior advice.
- Processing of service.
- Sending of supporting documents.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention of requirements when necessary.
Other services that may interest you
- Request for appointments for the Foreigner Office.
- Completion of forms necessary for the procedure..
- Preparation of a personalized list of documents.
- Unlimited inquiries by phone, email or WhatsApp.
- Review of the necessary documents package.
- Assistance in obtaining necessary insurance.
- Help for the legalization of documents in Russian language (the cost of translation is not included).
- Completion of application forms.
- Follow-up of the file with the weekly report.
- Completion of forms necessary for the issuance of the Foreigner Identity Card.
- Aid for courier send (national and international).
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.