Application for residence permit by family group
Procedures for the temporary residence authorization granted to relatives of foreigners residing in Spain, by virtue of the right to family reunification. Regulated in article 52 to 58 of Royal Decree 557/2011 of the Regulation of Organic Law 4/2000.
The following relatives could be grouped:
- Spouse or common-law partner (established prior to obtaining the initial residence of the sponsor in Spain)
- Minor or disabled children of a sponsor who has parental authority or custody.
- Ascendants over 65 years of age up to the first degree of regrouping or their spouse or registered partner in the event that they live with them in the country of origin and are unable to provide for their own needs.
- The sponsor must have at least one year of legal residence, and have requested renewal.
- Not being illegally in Spain and not being prohibited from entering Spain.
- Lack of criminal records in Spain for adults.
- Have sufficient financial means: the monthly amount corresponding to 150% of the IPREM (537 euros for the year 2019) for the applicant (for each of their relatives, an amount of 50% of the IPREM must be credited).
- Have adequate housing.
- Not suffering from any of the diseases of the 2005 international health convention.
- Have public or private health insurance with an entity authorized to operate in Spain and the coverage of emergencies, accidents and hospitalization.
- Have the minors in their charge (from 3 to 16 years old) attend school.
- Comply with their obligations before the Tax Agency in Spain.
DEADLINES OF PROCESSING:
Maximum 3 months from the application filing date and 1 month to obtain a residence card, counting from the date of the appointment for fingerprints and card issuance.
- Compilation and review of necessary documentation.
- Telematic application submission.
- Provision of complementary documentation
- Sending proof of presentation.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention of requirements when necessary.
Other services that may interest you
PRICE OF SERVICES:
|Processing of authorization of family grouping||150,00 euros*|
|Discount for customers with monthly subscription||20%|
|Processing fee: model 790 Code 052 Section 1.||10,72 euros|
|Fees for card issuance (TIE, HUELLAS): model 790, code 012||18,92 euros|
*Price without VAT
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Appointment request fingerprints and card issuance
- Payment of fees for card issuance (TIE, HUELLAS)
- Presentation of allegations or resources.
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.