Initial application for a non-profit residence permit
Assistance in applying for temporary residence in Spain for a period of 1 year, with the possibility of subsequent renewal, without the right to work, according to Royal Decree 557/2011 of April 20 for citizens of countries outside the European Union. The visa and residence permit application is presented by the applicant personally at the Spanish consulate in the country of permanent residence. Only in exceptional cases may the submission of documents by an authorized person be allowed.
- Travel title valid for at least 1 year.
- Not being found irregularly in Spanish territory.
- Lack of criminal records in Spain and in their previous countries of residence for crimes existing in the Spanish law
- Have the necessary financial means to defray the expenses of stay and return and, where appropriate, those of their family members, in accordance with the following amounts: for their support monthly 25,816.32 euros, for the support of each of their family members 6,454, 08 euros.
- Have health insurance arranged with an insurance company authorized to operate in Spain with coverage for hospitalization and repatriation.
- Free from diseases specified in the International Health Regulations 2005.
- No debts in the administrative authorities of the country of permanent residence.
- Availability of documentation proving kinship for relatives.
- Availability of housing in Spain (long-term rental or ownership).
- 1-3 months from application submission
- 1 month for card issuance from fingerprinting.
- Unlimited consultations related to the requested service.
- Preparation of a personalized list of necessary documentation.
- Completion of all the necessary requests.
- Preparation / verification of all necessary documents.
- Assistance in obtaining the necessary insurance policies and request for certificates (only in insurance companies with which there is a collaboration agreement).
- Application for issuance of the residence permit card.
Other services that may interest you
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Presentation of documents and visa application at the consulate
- Fingerprint appointment
- Tax payment
- Document translation / legalization services
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.