Request for permission for investors / entrepreneurs (Law 14/2013)
Processing of temporary residence permit in Spain for a period of 2 years, with the right to work, freedom of movement between Schengen countries, together with family members who are family units or economically dependent, which is issued in accordance with Law 14/2013 , based on the investment / acquisition of real estate for a minimum value of 500,000 euros.
- Not be a citizen of a citizen of a State of the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland, or a relative of any of these countries.
- Be regularly in Spanish territory at the time of application submission.
- Lacking a criminal record in Spain and in their previous countries of residence for those over 16 years of age.
- Not to be prohibited from entering Spain and not to appear as rejectable in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement.
- Have sufficient financial means: the monthly amount corresponding to 400% of the IPREM for the applicant (for each of his relatives an amount of 100% of the IPREM must be accredited).
- Have private health insurance with an entity authorized to operate in Spain with hospitalization and accident coverage.
- For family members: supporting documentation of family ties or economic dependency.
- Acquisition of real estate in Spain, with an investment equal to or greater than € 500,000 free of taxes and charges (The acquisition of the property must be made after the entry into force of Law 13/2014, October 2014).
- Unlimited consultations related to the requested service.
- Preparation of a personalized list of necessary documentation.
- Electronic filing of application.
- Tax payment.
- Attention of requirement and contribution of necessary documentation.
- Presentation of allegations and resources (in the case of denial of permission)
- Appointment request for traces in the municipality of enumeration.
Other services that may interest you
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.