Application for renewal of residence permit for investors
Processing of renewal of temporary residence permit in Spain for a period of 2 years or 5 years depending on the joint case with the family members who form a family unit or are economically dependent on the applicant, which is issued in accordance with Law 14/2013.
The renewal procedures can be started in a period between 60 days before and 90 days after the expiration date.
- Be the holder of a non-profit residence permit in force or expired for a period not exceeding 90 days.
- For those over 18 years of age: have no criminal record in Spain and in their country of origin (in the case of staying outside of Spain for a period of more than 6 months).
- Have sufficient financial means: the monthly amount corresponding to 400% of the IPREM for the applicant (for each of their relatives, an amount of 100% of the IPREM must be credited).
- Have a private medical health insurance with an entity authorized to operate in Spain with hospitalization and accident coverage.
- For relatives of the applicant, prove family ties or economic dependence.
- Justify maintenance of the investment that gave the right to obtain the initial permit (according to each case):
INVESTORS IN REAL ESTATE:
- Updated certificate from the Property Registry of each property*.
INVESTORS IN STOCK OR BANK DEPOSITS:
- Unlisted shares or social participations: notarial certificate certifying the maintenance of ownership of the shares or bank deposits that empowered you to obtain the investor visa.
- Listed shares: certificate from a financial institution stating the maintenance of at least an average value of 1,000,000 euros invested in shares from the date of obtaining the permit.
- In public debt: certificate from a financial institution or the Bank of Spain that certifies the maintenance of at least the number of public debt securities acquired from the date of obtaining the permit.
- Investment funds or venture capital funds: certificate from the fund management company, incorporated in Spain, duly registered with the National Securities Market Commission, stating the maintenance, at least, in average value, of 1,000,000 euros invested in a fund or funds under its management, from the date of obtaining the permit.
- In bank deposits: certificate from the financial institution that proves the maintenance of the deposit from the date of obtaining the investor residence visa.
INVESTORS IN BUSINESS PROJECTS
- Favorable report from the General Directorate of International Trade of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. If it is a representative, the report must also include the need for the representative's intervention for the proper management of the project.
Other services that may interest you
PRICE OF SERVICES:
|Processing of renewal of residence permit for investors / entrepreneurs:||90,00 euros*|
|Discount for customers with monthly subscription:||20%|
|Processing fee: model 790 Code 052 Section 2.2 .:||77,12 euros|
|Fees for card issuance (TIE, HUELLAS): model 790, code 012:||18,92 euros|
*Price without VAT
- Collection and review of necessary information.
- Documentation Review.
- Preparation of preliminary drafts.
- Sending the draft for customer confirmation.
- Processing of service.
- Sending of supporting documents.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention to requirements when necessary.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Appointment request fingerprints and card issuance
- Payment of fees for card issuance (TIE, HUELLAS)
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.