Processing of unemployment benefits for the self-employed
Procedures for filing the application for unemployment benefit in the mutual administrations corresponding to self-employed workers, including associates of associated work cooperatives, to compensate for the decrease in income derived from the declaration of the state of alarm and periods after it.
At E-Consulting Abogados & Gestores we can provide the feasibility of the requested service without any obligation for you.
Copy of identity documentation: DNI / residence permit
- High census model 036/037
- Registration in Social Security RETA
- Certified to be up to date with Social Security
- Certificate of being up to date with the Tax Agency
- 3rd quarter sales record book 2019 (01.07.2019 - 09.30.2019)
- 3rd quarter sales record book 2020 (01.07.2020 - 09.30.2020)
- Habitual residence.
- Activity center address.
- Family Book.
- Bank account number of which is the holder.
Other services that may interest you
- Prior advice
- Collection and review of necessary information.
- Documentation Review.
- Preparation of preliminary drafts.
- Processing of service.
- Sending of supporting documents.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention of requirements in the necessary cases in the necessary cases.
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.