Non-profit residence permit renewal application
Procedures for renewal of the non-profit residence permit for periods of 2 years + 2 years + 5 years, regulated in articles 45 to 51 of Royal Decree 557/2011.
The renewal procedures can be started between 60 days before and 90 days after the expiration date.
- Be the holder of a non-profit residence permit in force or expired for a period not exceeding 90 days.
- Stay in Spain for more than 183 days in a demonstrable period of 1 year.
- Have sufficient financial means: the monthly amount corresponding to 400% of the IPREM * for the applicant (an amount of 100% of the IPREM must be credited for each of their relatives).
- Have a private health insurance for illness with an entity authorized to operate in Spain and the coverage of emergencies, accidents and hospitalization.
- Have the minors in their charge (from 3 to 16 years old) attend school.
- Have no criminal record in Spain.
3 months from the date of submission of application.
DOCUMENTATION / NECESSARY DATA:
- Copy of residence card which is to be renewed
- Copy of all passport pages within the same pdf file. (Acrobat Reader)
- Certificate issued by the insurance company indicating the names of the insured, the coverage, the number and the start and end dates of the health policy.
- Bank balance certificate.
- College certificates (in the case of having children from 3 to 16 years old).
- Prior advice
- Documentation Review.
- Payment of corresponding fees.
- Presentation of the request for telematic renewal.
- Sending proof of presentation and payment of fees.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention of requirements when necessary.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Appointment request fingerprints and card issuance
- Payment of fees for card issuance (TIE, FOOTPRINTS)
Other services that may interest you
PRICE OF SERVICES:
|Processing of non-profit residence permit renewal||60,00 euros*|
|Discount for clients with monthly subscription||20 %|
|Processing fee: model 790 Code 052 Section 2.2||16,08 euros*|
|Fees for card issuance (TIE, FOOTPRINTS): model 790, code 012||18,92 euros*|
*Price without VAT
- Collection and review of necessary information.
- Documentation Review.
- Preparation of previous drafts.
- Sending the draft for customer confirmation.
- Service processing.
- Submission of supporting documents.
- Backup file of the digitized documentation.
- Attention to requirements in necessary cases.
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.