Non-profit organization creation
A non-profit entity can be constituted:
• By act of incorporation together with the statutes
• By public deed
• By private document.
By constitution certificate
From the meeting where it is decided to create the entity, an act will be drawn up called “minutes of the constitution assembly” and must contain:
• The statutes that will govern the entity that must contain the requirements set forth below; They may be inserted in the minutes or in the attached document.
• Appointments of the administration and oversight bodies.
• Signature of the people who acted as president and secretary of the meeting. Both firms must be recognized before a judge or notary, or before the authorized chamber of commerce official.
By private document
When it is constituted by a private document, all the associates or founders must sign the constitution document, which must contain the statutes with the requirements indicated below.
This document must be recognized before a judge or notary, or with personal presentation before the official authorized by the chamber of commerce, by all the people who sign as associates or founders.
- Copy of identity documentation: DNI / residence permit / NIE and passport or ID CARD
- Prior advice.
- Processing of service.
- Sending of supporting documents.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention of requirements when necessary.
Other services that may interest you
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.