Tax on capital transfers and documented legal acts (vehicles)
Proceed with the self-assessment and payment of the tax accrued on the transmission by individuals of domestic and imported vehicles, motorcycles and used boats.
- Self-assessment form of model 620 duly completed and entered, if applicable. This form can be obtained through the Sar @ system utilities so that you can:
A) For individuals:
- Through the Sar @ 2 - 620 system:
-Conduct online and download the completed model with the help of the assistant and following the steps indicated by the latter (see link of the Tax Portal in the Additional Information section. Click on "Online Taxes" / Tax on Property Transmissions and Legal Acts Documented Select link within model 620 "Making online and downloading the model").
- Print it out.
- This modality allows the payment of the tax directly at the ATMs of the Collaborating Entities with the Generalitat, including making the payment with a Visa / Mastercard debit or credit card from any financial institution or paying by debit to an account in the authorized offices.
-Make model 620 online following the steps indicated by the processing assistant. This access requires a digital certificate.
-Once the model has been completed, you can make the electronic payment by Visa / Mastercard debit or credit card from any financial institution or pay by account debit at the authorized offices.
B) For Large presenters:
- Through the Sar @ 2 - 620 system for Large Presenters:
- Make online, and electronically present the model through the Sar @ 2 system - 620 Great Presenters (Tax Portal> Services with digital certificate>
Sar @ 5 - 620 Great Presenters> Enter Sar @ 2 - 620 Great Presenters).
This modality is the same as the previous system, with the following exceptions:
-Access is made with a digital certificate. (Must be accredited at Sar @ 5 - 620).
-The option of other brands in vehicles is enabled.
-The reason for Non-Holding "Other Causes of Non-holding" is enabled.
-It is enabled in special laws. Art. 45.I.A) the motive "Other Assumptions".
-Only electronic payment will be allowed through the Sar @ 5 - 620 system. (You cannot pay using the generic electronic payment application for self-assessments generated through the Sar @ 2 - 620 system - Large Presenters)
- Through the Sar @ 5 - 620 system:
-Conduct online, pay and electronically present the model through the Sar @ 5 system - 620 Great Presenters (Tax Portal> Services with digital certificate>
Great Presenters Sar @ 5 - 620).
-The main advantage of this system lies in that it allows a faster and more effective processing, being able to carry out all the steps in one, without the need for queues or movements to:
-The obtaining of the models.
-The payment of the generated self-assessments.
-The presentation in the tax dependencies, with the obtaining of the corresponding supporting document.
-It makes it possible to process GVA tax returns from anywhere and at any time, regardless of the Taxpayer Attention time.
- Original and copy of the sales contract, in the official language.
- In the cases in which the taxpayer has not previously carried out operations with tax significance in Spain, completed authorization for access to personal identity data or, failing that, original NIF or NIE.
SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED FOR NATIONAL VEHICLES AND MOTORCYCLES:
- Original and copy of the Vehicle Technical Inspection Card.
- Original and copy of the Vehicle Circulation Permit. Failing that, a report from the Provincial Traffic Headquarters may be attached, in the case of vehicles, or an original and a copy of the City Council registration, in the case of unregistered mopeds.
- In the case of an agricultural vehicle, registration card for agricultural machinery issued by the Ministry of the Presidency and Agriculture, Fisheries, Food and Water.
SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTATION TO PROVIDE FOR IMPORT VEHICLES:
- Original and copy of the Spanish Technical Inspection Card of the vehicle or reduced technical sheet or homologation.
- In cases of requesting green (temporary) plates, the Vehicle Technical Inspection Card.
SUPPLEMENTARY DOCUMENTATION TO PROVIDE FOR BOATS:
- Original and copy of the Role or document issued in the Navy Command, stating the technical characteristics of the vessel.
- Prior advice.
- Processing of service.
- Sending of supporting documents.
- Backup file of digitized documentation.
- Attention of requirements when necessary.
The presentation period is one month, counted from the day the act or contract is caused.
When after the application of a tax benefit the loss of the right to its application occurs due to non-compliance with the requirements to which it was conditioned, the corresponding self-assessment must be presented within a period of one month from the day it occurred. non-compliance. The regularization that is practiced will include the part of the tax that has been stopped from being paid as a consequence of the application of the tax benefit, as well as the default interest.
Other services that may interest you
WHY E-CONSULTING ABOGADOS & GESTORES
all our professionals have a lot of experience and are in a constant training process.
MAINTENANCE OF DEADLINES
all the deadlines established by law are strictly followed and controlled by the internal department.
we use the latest generation management software and all the existing technologies on the market.
QUALITY OF SERVICE
the quality of all services is constantly reviewed by the internal audit.
all our clients are consulted regarding the services provided.
COMPENSATION OF SANCTIONS
We compensate the fines and interests produced by the fault of our accountants.
fill in the application attaching necessary data and documents
one of our professionals will contact you to see the details
Prepayment of service payment (standard payment method: 100% in advance
carrying out the necessary procedures to complete the requested service
sending the supporting documents for the service performed and final invoice.
José María Esteve Rodríguez
Begoña Gómez Olivas
tax and accounting area director
Sandra Milena Aranda López
Labor area director
Marina Orts Rodríguez
Administration and accounting
Vanessa Burillo Bernabeu
David Camacho Mazarro
Foreigner area manager
Sonia Micaela Cejas
Tatiana Faedo Gukasian
The professional activity of the company is ensured with the Civil Liability policy in the insurance company CASER.